lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New Website
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:46:44 GMT
OK, will see what I can do.

On Feb 1, 2012, at 7:21 AM, Doron Cohen wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Doron Cohen <cdoronc@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI Grant,
>> PS I guess it is me to blame not the new site - that somewhat grayed-out text is
harder to read - but there are many modern sites like this so will have to learn to live with
it.

> Clarification please?
>

> I wished to make a too big deal of it...   the text I see (tried 3 browsers) is a bit
Gray (or faded), and I rather read a page with more contrast between the text and the background,
more clear to my eyes this way, but this is just my personal preference, it seems others do
not feel that way, so I'm okay with this.  Hopefully this is more clear now?