lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: New to Lucene
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:50:22 GMT

model; the majority of work committed to trunk is backported to branch_3x, though as the design
differences grow greater, the backport ratio has been gradually decreasing.)

Steve

From: Aayush Kothari [mailto:aayush.kothari10@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 12:28 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: New to Lucene

Hello all

Came across Lucene through a friend and GSoC, 2011's project-list.As a Java-lover I'm highly
interested in contributing to the project as a developer. Going through the documentation,
FAQ and mail archives, but it'd be really helpful if I could get some help to get started
with Lucene, esp. the dev part of it.

Looking forward to a positive reply.

Regards.