lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: [JENKINS-MAVEN] Lucene-Solr-Maven-3.x #393: POMs out of sync
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:44:25 GMT
Robert,

This was definitely caused by your commit.

Eclipse is wrong: common-build.xml is not a stand-alone Ant file, and everywhere it is imported,
javadocs is defined.

Please revert.  (You have been dismissive in the past about catering to IDE quirks, Robert,
so I'm hopeful that you'll impose your bias reflexively here.)

Steve