lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk - Build # 12526 - Still Failing
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 05:37:28 GMT
This has happened in the past on the freebsd jenkins as well (infrequently). Basically a Lucene
merge thread throws an exception because the directory is already closed. This happens during
shutdown. It's a little odd because we close the writer and wait for merge threads to finish
before releasing the directory. So I have not figured out what is going on here yet.

On Feb 27, 2012, at 12:27 AM, Apache Jenkins Server wrote:

> Build: https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk/12526/
>
> 1 tests failed.
> REGRESSION:  org.apache.solr.cloud.ChaosMonkeySafeLeaderTest.testDistribSearch
>
> Error Message:
> java.lang.AssertionError: Some threads threw uncaught exceptions!
>
> Stack Trace:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.AssertionError: Some threads threw uncaught exceptions!
> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.tearDownInternal(LuceneTestCase.java:780)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.access$1000(LuceneTestCase.java:138)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$InternalSetupTeardownRule$1.evaluate(LuceneTestCase.java:607)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$TestResultInterceptorRule$1.evaluate(LuceneTestCase.java:511)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$RememberThreadRule$1.evaluate(LuceneTestCase.java:569)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCaseRunner.runChild(LuceneTestCaseRunner.java:165)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCaseRunner.runChild(LuceneTestCaseRunner.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.checkUncaughtExceptionsAfter(LuceneTestCase.java:808)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.tearDownInternal(LuceneTestCase.java:752)
>

> Build Log (for compile errors):
> [...truncated 10335 lines...]

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com