lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: more sql-like commands for solr
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 09:54:11 GMT
Am 07.02.12 10:43, schrieb Li Li:
> I just want solr providing this new feature  and also want to know
> whether any other users need this feature. if possible, I'd like to
> participate in it.

sounds good. I would also be interested in such a functionality. I think
the first step would be to define a mapping between sql and lucene
queries (without actually implementing it) and check whether and how
this is possible.

It might be interesting to have a look at how jackrabbit is doing it with

http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/6_Query.html

HTH

Michael