lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Vladimir Manolov (Closed) (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Closed] (SOLR-2882) WebContainer-threads are blocked after restart when spellcheck is active
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:52:59 GMT


Vladimir Manolov closed SOLR-2882.

    Resolution: Fixed

This was due to false configuration for the newSearcher and firstSearcher
> WebContainer-threads are blocked after restart when spellcheck is active
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                 Key: SOLR-2882
>                 URL:
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: multicore, spellchecker
>    Affects Versions: 3.4
>         Environment: WebSphere 6.1 and other
>            Reporter: Vladimir Manolov
>         Attachments: solrconfig.xml
> Currently we are experiencing a problem with Solr in combination with an active spellcheck.
> The environment that we use is a WebSphere 6.1 Application Server. We have a multi-core
configuration and we have activated a spellcheck-SearchComponent. The spellcheck-component
is an IndexBasedSpellChecker and its data is stored in a spellchecker folder.
> The problem is, that when we restart our server the application remains hanging due to
locked webcontainer-threads. When we remove the spellcheck folder and restart the application,
then the threads do not remain blocked anymore. 
> I can provide the stacktrace from the thread dump and the current solrconfig.xml

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators:!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see:


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message