lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changing our Wiki software?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 20:48:05 GMT

On Feb 8, 2012, at 7:35 AM, Yonik Seeley wrote:

> We should also consider having part of the wiki "committers only" (or
> others that we decide to give access).  Just as with our code
> development, it doesn't always make sense to completely crowd-source
> documentation.

I could see that we move "official docs" to the CMS and leave the wiki for new things, etc.
and for user generated recipes, etc.

I'm having a discussion on site-dev@ about how we might be able to incorporate some type of
commenting system (disqus, perhaps) into the CMS so that we can have people comment on CMS
pages -- assuming we put up a more coherent ref. guide there.