lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7 - Build # 1741 - Still Failing
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:43:46 GMT
I have not gotten totally to the bottom of this, but I have found out some info at least -
when one of these tests doesn't
close a searcher, it's not some thread that is hanging. So somehow a searcher is not being
released somewhere on random occasions - I've thought that must be some
super edge case on startup or shutdown (the tests involve starting and stopping jetty instances
during the test - something we have not done in the past), but I have not been able to find
a hole - so far the searcher code I see looks bullet proof.

I'll keep looking though.

On Feb 15, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Apache Jenkins Server wrote:

> Build: https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7/1741/
>
> 1 tests failed.
> FAILED:  junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.solr.cloud.RecoveryZkTest
>
> Error Message:
> ERROR: SolrIndexSearcher opens=11 closes=10
>
> Stack Trace:
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: ERROR: SolrIndexSearcher opens=11 closes=10
> 	at org.apache.solr.SolrTestCaseJ4.endTrackingSearchers(SolrTestCaseJ4.java:152)
> 	at org.apache.solr.SolrTestCaseJ4.afterClassSolrTestCase(SolrTestCaseJ4.java:76)
>

> Build Log (for compile errors):
> [...truncated 9768 lines...]

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com