lucene-dev mailing list archives

From neerajshah84 <neerajsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: we are using lucene search engine. While searching a word - is there a way by which we can get the exact line within the text (location of that word) in the whole document...
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 12:39:30 GMT
i want to put the specific line which contains the search term in lucene
index. so that when user search for any word using index, i can retrieve the
file name,location and the specific line that has the search term like in
Google.
I want to show result like google
file name,file path,and text information which contains search term in bold.