lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1786 - Failure
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 16:22:51 GMT
I committed fixes. you can see the bug in the patch on LUCENE-3667.

Instead of doing hardcoded 300 each time, i changed the test to use
atLeast... so it uses 100 or so locally but gets bigger with
multipliers and nightly.

but in our nightly tests this caused it to exceed 1000 sometimes,
which would fail because it used scoreDocs.length instead of
totalHits.

--
lucidimagination.com