lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com>
Subject Re: My role
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 18:38:59 GMT
Erick,

1. Here is one more patch which is worth to apply
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2804.
It's about multi-thread indexing, but impacts SolrJ and DIH users in 4.0
and 3.x.But there is an easy workaround by suppressing logger. Patches for
both branches including a test are attached.
Please have a look, I'm ready that my coding style can be considered  as
too heavyweight.

2. Is there any plans for SOLR-2933 and SOLR-2947?

3. What is an appropriate way for such communications beside of this thread?

Regards