lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com>
Subject Re: My role
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 22:23:22 GMT
Erick,

I want to fix good old DIH multi-threading issue. It doesn't work at all.

I've decided to start after SOLR-2382 is committed.
Firstly I've found two minor issues introduced by SOLR-2382:
- SOLR-2933 - It has patch polished by James D;
- SOLR-2947 - I attached fix for the minor subject issue. It was reviewed
by James. And I just attached patch which cover multi-threading _too_.
Perhaps it's better to attach it to the separate issue. Let me know.

I suppose it's worth to move these two forward, and multi-threading  fix
too. And btw, then I'll be able to cover one more minor SOLR-2961.

Regards