lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <>
Subject Re: StreamingUpdateSolrServer Hangs.
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 04:58:48 GMT
Sorry for the noise, but I might as well answer my own question, since
I have found a solution.

The problem doesn't appear to happen after 1144174, which I think was
due to SOLR-1711 fixes, but its hard to tell as the svn history isn't
that clear.

And before that using CommonHttpSolrServer avoids the problem.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message