lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Vladimir Manolov (Created) (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Created] (SOLR-2882) WebContainer-threads are blocked after restart when spellcheck is active
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:54:52 GMT
WebContainer-threads are blocked after restart when spellcheck is active

                 Key: SOLR-2882
             Project: Solr
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: multicore, spellchecker
    Affects Versions: 3.4
         Environment: WebSphere 6.1 and other
            Reporter: Vladimir Manolov
         Attachments: solrconfig.xml

Currently we are experiencing a problem with Solr in combination with an active spellcheck.

The environment that we use is a WebSphere 6.1 Application Server. We have a multi-core configuration
and we have activated a spellcheck-SearchComponent. The spellcheck-component is an IndexBasedSpellChecker
and its data is stored in a spellchecker folder.

The problem is, that when we restart our server the application remains hanging due to locked
webcontainer-threads. When we remove the spellcheck folder and restart the application, then
the threads do not remain blocked anymore. 

I can provide the stacktrace from the thread dump and the current solrconfig.xml

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators:!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see:


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message