lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Pujari <>
Subject Re: Casesensitive search problem
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 05:51:17 GMT
you need to use LowercaseFilterFactory at index and query time in schema.xml

--- On Mon, 11/14/11, jayanta sahoo <> wrote:

From: jayanta sahoo <>
Subject: Casesensitive search problem
Date: Monday, November 14, 2011, 5:22 AM

Whenever I am searching with the words "OfficeJet" or "officejet" or "Officejet" or "oFiiIcejET".
I am getting the different results for each search respectively. I am not able to understand
why this is happening?
   I want to solve this problem such a way that search will become case insensitive and
I will get same result for any combination of capital and small letters.
Please let me know How i will solve this problem

Jayanta Sahoo

View raw message