lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <cdor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7 - Build # 592 - Failure
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 12:46:44 GMT
I too see the problem in the test - there are two problems actually - one in
the test which by catching the wrong exception (should be AssertionError) is
failing to repeat as many RETRIES as defined in the test, and the other in
the so called "RandomSample" which does not even import java.util.Random not
to mention that its behavior is deterministic.

I opened LUCENE-3501 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3501> for
this