lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: accessing the query string from inside TokenFilter
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 06:58:22 GMT
Hi,

QueryParser and TokenStreams are clearly separated, there is no way to get
the query string from inside a TokenStream (and there cannot be, because QP
is a consumer of the TS, which is used not only for query parsing). The only
chance you have is to use a ThreadLocal that you set before the query is
parsed and then use it in the TokenFilter.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen