lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Heads up for a few planned commit's
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 13:01:13 GMT
Jan,

I haven't looked at these issues but you should go ahead and commit if
you are comfortable with the changes!

Nobody responding despite pleas for review means "lazy" consensus, ie
it means others are OK with the change.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 6:34 AM, Jan Høydahl <jan.asf@cominvent.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I'm quite new as a committer, I want to make sure I follow the right procedures.
> I have several Jira's with patches that I feel are ready for commit.
> They have tests which pass, but there has been limited peer review despite requests for
such in the issues themselves.

> These are the issues I plan to commit shortly. Would be great to get thumbs up/down from
more senior committers:

> SOLR-2741: Bugs in facet range display in trunk
> These are bug-fixes on previously committed SOLR-2383 code in trunk.
>
> SOLR-2383: Velocity: Generalize range and date facet display
> I plan to commit the patch SOLR-2383-branch_3x.patch which is a backport to 3x, including
the improvements from SOLR-2741

> SOLR-2540: CommitWithin as an Update Request parameter
> This gives &commitWithin=xxx capabilities to XML-URH, CSV-URH and Extracting-URH
(similar to what's in Binary-URH and JSON-URH already)