lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Nemeskey <nemeskey.da...@sztaki.hu>
Subject Re: about flexing ranking module in lucene
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:37:04 GMT
Hi,

> >   http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/SummerOfCode2011ProjectRanking seem
> > s interesting. what's the status of this branch? will it be included in
> > lucene4 release?
>
> Hi, its very close. there are some nocommits still in the branch right
> now, once these are fixed we will look at merging to trunk.
I've checked the nocommits in the similarities package, and it seems to me
that there is only one that is really no-worky (the phrase df). The rest are
about modifications to a few DFR models that are suboptimal, but they work
nevertheless.

Robert: I figured I'd take a week out for a much needed rest (not), what about
getting back on this on Monday?

David