lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: edismax and wildcards
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 12:36:59 GMT
Not yet, I'm waiting for folks to weigh in that it's actually a bug
first.... I can
argue either way. I mean edismax is advertised as handling full query
syntax.

GIGO is a valid response...

I'll be happy to open up a JIRA if people want one, if only to record
the reasoning
here and close as "not a bug"..

Erick