lucene-dev mailing list archives

From eks dev <eks...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: new AutomatonQuery(RunAutomaton) ?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:32:48 GMT
bytes are good, I am in byte range on this data, and "even simpler" is good :)

It is simple, I just need to know if  this automaton I used for
AutomatonQuery accepts one stored field, so yes it is the same
information as in Term, but I need to run over it once more because my
query is not filtering on AutomatonQuery

((AutomatonQuery(A)) OR (OtherQuery) )+

So I get back documents not matched by this Automaton and I do not
know which ones are there due to the "OtherQuery"

running search in 2 passes, with and without automaton  is not practicable