lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Separate issue for appendable field caches / doc values
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:48:48 GMT
Separate issue would make sense I think?

But, we are trying to move FC under IR control (Martijn has a patch),
at which point an RT IR could have its own appending impl...?

But then... FC still returns fixed arrays so you can't append until we fix that?

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com