lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Varun Thacker <varunthacker1...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Final Evaluations results processed for Enable Lucene to take advantage of low-level IO options (direct IO) and generalize it’s Directory implementation
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:32:08 GMT
Me too :)

Thanks for being so encouraging especially Simon and Micheal. There is still
some work left but should not take much time. Hopefully I get time this
semester to do some Lucene work too.

Looking forward to meeting all the community members at ApacheCon !

Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 12:40 AM
Subject: Final Evaluations results processed for Enable Lucene to take
advantage of low-level IO options (direct IO) and generalize it’s Directory
implementation
To: varunthacker1989@gmail.com
Cc: norman@apache.org, uli@apache.org, simonw@apache.org

**

Hi Varun Thacker,

 We have processed the evaluation for your project named Enable Lucene to
take advantage of low-level IO options (direct IO) and generalize it’s
Directory implementation with Apache Software Foundation.

Congratulations, from our data it seems that you have successfully passed
the Final Evaluations. Please contact your mentor to discuss the results of
your evaluation and to plan your goals and development plan for the rest of
the program

  Greetings,
The Google Open Source Programs Team

--