lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-3.x - Build # 9905 - Failure
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 18:49:56 GMT
On trunk currently, it looks like the following data directories
(outside of /build)  are used by the tests:

./core/src/test-files/solr/data
./example/multicore/core0/data
./example/multicore/core1/data

Not sure if this was the case in the past or not... I'll verify.

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Steven A Rowe <sarowe@syr.edu> wrote:
> I agree, these events do feel coincidental.
>
> Not sure what constitutes the "example test framework", but I did move the ExternalPaths
utility class into the solr test-framework, because it's used from both the Solr core tests
and the Solrj tests, which don't depend (anymore) on the Solr core tests. (branch_3x:7/13/2011:r1146191)

> I also had to change ExternalPaths.determineSourceHome() to handle the situation where
there is no solr/conf/ dir in the classpath, e.g. the situation for Solrj & common tests
(which are now housed with the Solrj internal module) -- these tests do not have solr/core/src/test-files/solr/conf/
in their classpath.  (branch_3x:7/22/2011:r1149691)