lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Accept Kuromoji code donation to Apache Lucene
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 20:34:50 GMT
On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:

> On Aug 8, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Simon Willnauer wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
>>> It looks like there are a couple areas still left to fill out in the grant:
>>> 1. Check and make sure that for all items included with the distribution that
is not under the Apache license, we have the right to combine with Apache-licensed code and
redistribute.

>>> 2. Check and make sure that all items depended upon by the project is covered
by one or more of the following approved licenses: Apache, BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C,
MPL 1.1, or something with essentially the same terms.

>> that is correct, I have not uploaded the latest version!
>
> OK, so I'm +1 to the idea, pending the IP, licenses, etc. check out.
as far as I understand the process here this vote is only to show that
we basically accept this contribution so this has no direct impact on
accepting the grant or anything like that.

simon