lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Accept Kuromoji code donation to Apache Lucene
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 13:20:08 GMT
On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
> It looks like there are a couple areas still left to fill out in the grant:
> 1. Check and make sure that for all items included with the distribution that is not
under the Apache license, we have the right to combine with Apache-licensed code and redistribute.

> 2. Check and make sure that all items depended upon by the project is covered by one
or more of the following approved licenses: Apache, BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C, MPL 1.1,
or something with essentially the same terms.

that is correct, I have not uploaded the latest version!

simon

> For the other ones about reminding committers, you can likely just put in a date, as
we aren't adding any new committers just yet.