lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislaw Osinski <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1153399 - in /lucene/dev/trunk/solr/contrib/clustering/src: java/org/apache/solr/handler/clustering/carrot2/ test-files/clustering/solr/conf/ test/org/apache/solr/handler/clustering/carrot2/
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 09:16:10 GMT
> Staszek, add an entry to CHANGES as well?

In fact, this issue was fixed in 3.1.0 and it's already mentioned in changes
under that release. I think the issue remained open because of the
developing discussion in it, but reading these again, I think we can keep
highlighting-clustering the way it is, it's simple and it works. I'll
resolve the issue in a sec and change the fix for to reflect that.

View raw message