lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Accept Kuromoji code donation to Apache Lucene
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 13:09:51 GMT
It looks like there are a couple areas still left to fill out in the grant:
1. Check and make sure that for all items included with the distribution that is not under
the Apache license, we have the right to combine with Apache-licensed code and redistribute.

2. Check and make sure that all items depended upon by the project is covered by one or more
of the following approved licenses: Apache, BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C, MPL 1.1, or something
with essentially the same terms.

For the other ones about reminding committers, you can likely just put in a date, as we aren't
adding any new committers just yet.