lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yury Kats <yuryk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Did solr.xml persistence brake?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 00:25:32 GMT
On 8/2/2011 5:42 PM, Yury Kats wrote:

> It used to work fine with a trunk build from a couple of months ago, so it looks like
> something broke solr.xml persistence. Can it be related to SOLR-2331?

Looking at the code, it does seem like a regression from SOLR-2331.
CoreContainer#persistFile creates the map for core attributes (coreAttribs) outside
of the loop that iterates over cores. Therefore, all cores reuse the same map of attributes
and hence only the values from the last core are preserved and used for all cores in the list.

I opened SOLR-2691 to track and attached a patch.

Would appreciate a quick look from a committer. Thanks!