lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Accept Kuromoji code donation to Apache Lucene
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 20:29:28 GMT

On Aug 8, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Simon Willnauer wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
>> It looks like there are a couple areas still left to fill out in the grant:
>> 1. Check and make sure that for all items included with the distribution that is
not under the Apache license, we have the right to combine with Apache-licensed code and redistribute.

>> 2. Check and make sure that all items depended upon by the project is covered by
one or more of the following approved licenses: Apache, BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C, MPL
1.1, or something with essentially the same terms.

> that is correct, I have not uploaded the latest version!

OK, so I'm +1 to the idea, pending the IP, licenses, etc. check out.