lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Nemeskey <nemeskey.da...@sztaki.hu>
Subject Fwd: Final Evaluations results processed for LUCENE-2959: Implementing State of the Art Ranking for Lucene
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:09:51 GMT
Hi,

let me chime in too. I have received the attached mail today, telling me that
I have also passed the final evaluations. I would like to thank everyone for
the support, especially Robert, who accepted the heavy burden of mentoring me
through the project. :)

There's still a lot to do though, so I guess it won't be the last you heard of
me.

Thanks,
David

Subject: Final Evaluations results processed for LUCENE-2959: Implementing
State of the Art Ranking for Lucene
Date: 2011 August 26, Friday, 21:07:41
From: no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com
To: nemeskey.david@sztaki.hu
CC: norman@apache.org, uli@apache.org, rcmuir@gmail.com

Hi David Nemeskey,

We have processed the evaluation for your project named LUCENE-2959:
Implementing State of the Art Ranking for Lucene with Apache Software
Foundation.

Congratulations, from our data it seems that you have successfully passed
the Final Evaluations. Please contact your mentor to discuss the results of
your evaluation and to plan your goals and development plan for the rest of
the program

Greetings,
The Google Open Source Programs Team