lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Vinicius Barros <viniciusbarros.g...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Enc: Final Evaluations results processed for LUCENE-1768: NumericRange support for new query parser
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 02:43:02 GMT
Hi,

As you can see in the email below, I have successfully passed on my GSOC 2011 program. I am
really glad right now when I look behind and see how much I have learned and contributed,
much more than I had expected.

Thanks everyone for giving me this chance, specially to Uwe and Adriano who helped me a lot
along the project.

Thanks again,
Vinicius Barros

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
De: "no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com" <no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com>
Para: viniciusbarros.gsoc@yahoo.com.br
Cc: norman@apache.org; uli@apache.org; uschindler@apache.org
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 26 de Agosto de 2011 15:10
Assunto: Final Evaluations results processed for LUCENE-1768: NumericRange support for new
query parser

Hi Vinicius Barros,
We have processed the evaluation for your project named LUCENE-1768: NumericRange support
for new query parser with Apache Software Foundation.
Congratulations, from our data it seems that you have successfully passed the Final Evaluations.
Please contact your mentor to discuss the results of your evaluation and to plan your goals
and development plan for the rest of the program
Greetings,
The Google Open Source Programs Team