lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "David Smiley (@MITRE.org)" <DSMI...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: edismax and wildcards
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2011 03:53:47 GMT
Ugh, that sucks. I think wildcards & fuzzy queries should be configurable
options of edismax. It strikes me as a bug that the wildcard & fuzzy
operators were applied to all words.  I don't think it's up for the client
application layer to do something about it this since; this is a Solr
problem.  Did you file a bug Erick?

~ David Smiley

-----
 Author: https://www.packtpub.com/solr-1-4-enterprise-search-server/book