lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Final Evaluations results processed for LUCENE-1768: NumericRange support for new query parser
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:37:40 GMT
Hi Vinicius,

Thank you very much!

Will you submit the patch for upgrading trunk, too (after the 3.x changes)?
Once this is finished, we will commit changes.txt entries and close the
issue.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

http://www.thetaphi.de <http://www.thetaphi.de/>

eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

From: Vinicius Barros [mailto:viniciusbarros.gsoc@yahoo.com.br]
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 4:43 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Enc: Final Evaluations results processed for LUCENE-1768:
NumericRange support for new query parser

Hi,

As you can see in the email below, I have successfully passed on my GSOC
2011 program. I am really glad right now when I look behind and see how much
I have learned and contributed, much more than I had expected.

Thanks everyone for giving me this chance, specially to Uwe and Adriano who
helped me a lot along the project.

Thanks again,
Vinicius Barros