lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Solr Tests in trunk SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:26:06 GMT
See my other post. Ist a deadlock or like that, this is why it affects some
machines. Sometimes with that commit it also passes in 8 seconds, but on my
machine it hangs in a loop for hours (80% of all tries).

With this commit reverted it runs every time in 8 seconds - constantly.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de