lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Solr Tests in trunk SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:15:38 GMT
I ran without reverting this commit (1157425): test took a minimum of 5 mins
and then I hit Ctrl-C.

Reverted, test took 8 seconds:

junit-sequential:
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.embedded.SolrExampleEmbeddedTest
    [junit] Tests run: 16, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 8,028 sec
    [junit]

I have no idea whats going on. Where are the logs?
-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de