lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Adriano Crestani <adrianocrest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryParser names
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 05:42:58 GMT
Could we not change StandardQueryParser to FlexibleQueryParser? Standard
gives the wrong impression I feel.  We have the ExtendableQueryParser which
supports Extensions so maybe FlexibleQueryParser suggests its flexible API?

Sounds good to me, so there is no standard one, allowing the user to pick
whichever he wants.