lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <>
Subject RE: jit bugs/ jenkins.
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:31:38 GMT

With a new machine at apache, yes of course. Currently we have a Apache-FreeBSD machine and
this one only runs OpenJDK 6 or 7, nothing else :(

I was thinking about using spare time on our SD DataSolutions server donate to a Jenkins installation
(Ubuntu 10.04 LTS), it also has a currently unused 64 GB SSD (it was just included in the
rented server and is formatted somewhere with ext4 on /mnt/ssd). Any comments?

Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen