lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release 3.3 (take two)
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:08:36 GMT
On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:55 AM, Uwe Schindler <> wrote:
> - Extracted Lucene and Solr binary packages and checked contents for completeness (Licenses,
Javadocs,...) - fine! Solr.WAR file contains correct artifact versions, unfortunately the
lucene jar files are not available in the dist folder inside solr binary - is that wanted?

I think that's fine for a binary release.  The lucene jars are in the solr.war
Anyone developing a custom solr plugin could just use the source
distro, or explode the war.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message