lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject commit-check target for ant?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 12:41:37 GMT
I've just committed a boo that failed on javadoc. I _did_ run ant test
before and Eclipse didn't complain about it (even though I have
javadoc parsing enabled). Can I propose that we add an aggregator
target that will aggregate checks happening on jenkins (is there one
already)? I'm thinking of a dummy target like:

<target name="commit-check" depends="clean, test, javadocs" />

so that once you run that you can be 99% confident you're not screwing
something up on the build server. If this sounds good, I'll commit it
in (add any other things you think should be there).

Dawid