lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release 3.3
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:23:37 GMT
On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:

> So this release candidate is in my opinion broken! -1 to release.

just to respond, thank you for running all these tests!!!! however,

The multilevelskiplist thing is a test bug, the tests do not all
guarantee to support iter > 1,
this is an unsupported option for developers to easily 'beast' tests
but its not required.

However, for this test I fixed this by resetting its static counter:

+  public void setUp() throws Exception {
+    super.setUp();
+    PayloadFilter.count = 0;
+  }

The openbitset thing, is a bug in java 5... and this is not supported.

So I strongly disagree that the release candidate is broken!

Seems like the only thing broken is java5!