lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn v Groningen <martijn.is.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Martijn van Groningen as Lucene/Solr committer
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 10:21:50 GMT
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm software developer for JTeam and
live in The Netherlands. Many might know me from the famous SOLR-236 issue.
I first used Lucene / Solr three years ago and I liked it from the start!
I've used Solr and Lucene in numerous projects and I've gained quite some
experience over time. This eventually lead to me becoming a committer and I
really like this!

Martijn