lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lucene/Solr release 3.2 (take 2)
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 00:29:49 GMT
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Andi Vajda <vajda@osafoundation.org> wrote:
> +1
>
> I checked out Lucene sources from the lucene_solr_3_2 branch, built PyLucene
> from them and all tests passed.
>
> Thank you for having fixed the bug that prevented a lucene-only checkout
> from building (LUCENE-3160, I believe) !

Errrr, hopefully you won't have expectations of "lucene-only" in the
future. There has been a lot of work lately to refactor parts of solr
code to the shared modules space (i.e. it's both lucene and solr).
It's also the case that it's step-by-step - for example code may be
refactored to "modules" but some/much of the test code may still
temporarily be under "solr".  It's one project now...

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com