lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Adriano Crestani as Lucene/Solr committer!
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 14:32:47 GMT
Welcome Andriano! We are growing fast here :) Looking forward to more Canadian contributions!

- Mark

On Nov 18, 2010, at 5:11 PM, Steven A Rowe wrote:

> Welcome Adriano! - Steve

first contributions to open source (Apache Tuscany) happened when I was still a  student (2006).
After my graduation, I started working for IBM where I met Michael Busch, who "forced" me
to use Lucene, and guess what!? I enjoyed it, and after that I started to do some contributions
to the project, which the major one is the contrib query parser. Today, I'm still working
for IBM and contribute to Apache Photark, besides Lucene. Next month I will move to Canada
(Ottawa), is there anyone here in the community living there?! :)

> I also love game designing and I try do code some games (mainly for mobile platforms)
when I get some free time :D

> --
> Adriano Crestani
>
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Michael McCandless <lucene@mikemccandless.com>
wrote:
> Welcome Adriano!
>
> Happy Hacking,
>
> Mike
>
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:30 AM, Michael Busch <buschmic@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  The PMC has accepted Adriano Crestani as Lucene/Solr committer!
> >
> > Welcome on board, Adriano!!
> >
> >  Michael
> >
> > PS:  Adriano, it's tradition to introduce yourself here as a new committer!
> > :)

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com

BERLIN BUZZWORDS JUNE 6-7TH, 2011