lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] release 3.3
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 16:12:18 GMT
Here the patch to fix the test bug, it's really a test bug - found thanks to Java 5. It was
even wrong to use length(), correct would be size() for both and only use the minimum of both
as allocation strategy may not be equal.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de