lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] release 3.3 (take two)
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:55:19 GMT
Hi,

This time, all is fine:

- Smoke tests with tests.iter=100,tests.multiplicator=100,tests.nightly on Sun Java 1.5.0_22
Solaris-64 passed for Lucene-Core (using Lucene-Src package, so even compiles fine). Lucene-Contrib
failed somehow, but with iter=1 passed. One core dump on testing contrib/analysis-common/
(Portuguese), seems Java 5 bug happens sometimes (unfortunately log & hs_err is gone),
not reproducible. So all fine, don't want to accuse Java 5 - but policeman is angry and wants
an expensive ticket + driver license removed from Java 5 :-)
- All signatures are fine, signatures are all from Robert Muir who I know personally: find
. -name '*.asc' | xargs -L1 gpg --verify
- Artifact META-INFs are correct, versions and revno are correct
- Lucene-core-3.3.0.jar from Maven plugged into PANGAEA was successfully without recompiling.
No Hotspot issues - MMap is fine
- Extracted Solr src package, ant test with iter=1 and multiplicator=100 and nightly passes
from root folder (includes lucene tests)
- Extracted Lucene and Solr binary packages and checked contents for completeness (Licenses,
Javadocs,...) - fine! Solr.WAR file contains correct artifact versions, unfortunately the
lucene jar files are not available in the dist folder inside solr binary - is that wanted?

Small issue:

- systemrequirements.html: The JUNIT version as requirement is ahm, ah, huho very old. We
should remove that in future, as JUnit is bundled with src package.

So here is my PMC +1 !

Uwe
- Generics|Java5|Signature|Manifest Policeman with PMC vote -

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de