De: Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de>
Assunto: RE: I was accepted in GSoC!!!
Para: dev@lucene.apache.org
Data: Domingo, 1 de Maio de 2011, 7:36

Welcome Vinicius,

I am glad to hear that you (my mentee) are one of the 5 students that are working for Apache Lucene/Solr this year. Until the coding officially starts, we should also sort out the infrastructure things like where to put the code and make a plan how to start. We should keep in close contact.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen