lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 3.2.0
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 21:11:08 GMT
On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Steven A Rowe <> wrote:
>> Here is my proposal: let's open a JIRA issue for each
>> thing that was found, and we decide which are blockers
>> and we backport those to the branch. The rest we should
>> try to fix in 3.3
> +1

OK, I tried to open a jira issue for every thing people found (please
check and see if i forgot anything you found!!!)

I marked these all as fix version 3.3/4.0, though we might want to
make some of them blockers for 3.2 (depending upon discussion).

So these are all tagged 'maybe32blocker' for convenience... please
check and make sure I didn't forget anything:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message