lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 3.2.0
Date Sat, 28 May 2011 22:10:34 GMT
On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
> I think I kicked off the 3.2 release discussion back a bit saying it's been about 3 mos
(come June).  To me, roughly every 3 months or so is ideal.

> I'm thinking about setting up a Google calendar that we can put reminders on (as well
as other Lucene related events) and then share it publicly (committers would have write access)

then my first commit would be to change this to monthly or more often.

what are the technical reasons why we should not release this 3.2 candidate?