lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislaw Osinski <stanislaw.osin...@carrotsearch.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1103709 - in /lucene/java/site: docs/whoweare.html docs/whoweare.pdf src/documentation/content/xdocs/whoweare.xml
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 14:08:47 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thanks for clarifying the difference between contrib and full committers, I
was probably too shy to subscribe myself to the latter group right away :-)
For the time being, I'll most likely stick with maintaining the clustering
bit and will consult you guys if I have something to contribute in the other
areas of the code.

S.